Abbey’s vision of giving togetherness would not be possible without the generous support of our donors. The A+ Abbey Solo Foundation would like to acknowledge and thank all of the individuals, corporations, organisations, who generously donate their time and services at pro bono to support the work of our foundation which is Abbey’s dream and vision of giving togetherness.
- George Kolliou at KolliouTax, for their pro bono legal advice.
- Andy Webb and his team at TCYK (The Company You Keep) for their pro bono work in designing of our logo
- Eugene Ferraro at More than Tax for his pro bono financial advice
- Lauren Phillips presenter at Channel 9 for your continue support of our events
- Mary Souhlas at Hobsons Bay Music Academy for continuing to honour Abbey's love of music, by providing 2 music scholarships and fundraising for the foundation.
- Vrushank Shah and his team at GoingIT for their pro bono work with our website
To friends and families and our volunteers that contributed to the overall success of our Soft Launch in June 2016; Thank you for your generosity, love and continued support. We look forward to working with you all in the future in giving togetherness.
'Each day is a blessing
Each moment is a memory
Our mistakes makes us better but challenges makes us human' - Abbey Solo